Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$9.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve (35mm)
- Size: 27.5x2.10-2.35 - Valve Type: SV - Valve Length: 48mm - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 54mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
$74.00 - $95.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - Valve type: Smooth - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long threaded Presta valve - 700 x 35-43 (27 x 1 3/8)
$54.99 - $79.99
The Hutchinson Intensive is an ultra long distance tire with a thermoplastic reinforced compound that improves wear and performance without decreasing grip. Two compound aramid-Hardskin improves puncture resistance and avoid cuts in sidewall. - Two Compound aramid-Hardskin 66 TPI casing - Lower pressure design (80-90 psi recommended) increases riding performance and efficiency by 20% over traditional clincher tire
$7.59 - $12.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction capable of handling the worst of road conditions without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and the tire is reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro. - Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology - Full bead-to-bead tread wrap - Supple yet durable casing for extended use - Folding bead
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 1/8
$12.40 - $12.99
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn Resistant - 60mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 1.9-2.30
$29.99 - $63.99
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique, low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob find traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
$24.99 - $25.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$5.50 - $30.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
High-volume casing, low-profile tread. The Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you. - Race inspired low profile design - Aggressive side knobs - Lightweight XC race tire - Dual Compound
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber - 40mm valve length
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- Valve type: Presta, threaded - Valve length: 60mm - Tube size: 700 x 35-40
Page 1 of 4 Next page