• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Designed for Surly's Krampus frame, this fork has quick-release dropouts spaced at 100mm and clearance for a 3-inch tire on a 50mm rim. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than the Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there. The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8-inch threadless. It has line guides for a disc brake line as well as thru-blade eyelets and Three-Pack bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3" - Weight: 1133g uncut
This fork will accept 26-inch tires up to 3.8-inch with plenty of clearance, even using rims as wide as 82mm. It requires a wheel built offset to match the Pugsly frame (17.5mm). Since the hub spacing is 135mm (mountain rear) this is a useful feature, especially in remote places and extreme temperatures or conditions. Should your freehub seize due to cold, invasive grit or other reasons, you can swap wheels and keep moving. Internally butted tapered straight legs. 51mm I.S. disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Chromoly. - Axle-To-Crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 3.8" (on rims up to 82mm wide)
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
RS-1 harnesses 25 years of creativity, refinement, and the courage to tackle the biggest engineering challenge of mountain bike suspension to date: the inverted chassis. The Dig Valve provides the optimal level of control for both low and high speed compression, carefully controlling the oil flow to provide the rider with the right amount of support and impact absorption. The RS-1's Rapid Recovery rebound circuit allows the fork to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision, aided by the Fast Black coating on the lower tubes that reduces stiction, friction, and related afflictions. - Requires the use of a Predictive Steering Hub or Wheel (Not included) with Torque Tube. Will not work with "Boost" 15x110 hubs - Tune air spring progressiveness with the use of Bottomless Tokens, which thread into the top caps - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 29/27.5" - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
The Troll Fork is just like the one that comes with the Troll frame, a 26-inch wheeled fully geared utility bruiser and cruiser. Like all Surly's forks, it's constructed of CroMoly steel. It sports removable rim brake pivots as well as a 51mm disc caliper mount. The Troll Fork is designed to accept a rack while using a disc brake, via through-blade threaded mounts in two places on each fork blade, and it's even got fender eyelets. - Disc or rim brake compatible - Compatible with disc brakes and rack simultaneously - Fits 26-inch wheels with clearance for a 3.0-inch tire - Steerer Type: Straight 1-1/8-inch - Sleek powdercoat finish
The ECR fork is much like the Ogre fork. Both are CroMoly 29er forks. Both work with frames designed for 80mm-travel suspension forks. Both feature 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts, brake line guides, accommodations for a rack and fender, and 2 sets of cage mounts (one on each leg) that let you mount large size or standard water bottle cages. Both are designed to run just about any combination of parts and accessories you'd want on a fork and are finished in durable black powdercoat. The only real differences are 1) ECR is disc brake only, and 2) ECR's offset is 47mm, 5mm more than Ogre's. - Axle-to-crown: 468mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0" - Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4kg) uncut
The Ogre fork is non-suspension corrected and will run 29-inch as well as 27.5-inch tire options. Made of 4130 CroMoly, it's got 51mm IS disc mounts, removable cantilever pivots, brake-line guides, low-blade threaded barrel bosses and mid-blade eyelets for a rack. This fork is designed to run disc brakes, fenders and a rack simultaneously. It's got two sets of triple bottle mounts, one on each leg. - Axle to Crown Length: 447 mm - Brake Mount: Canti studs, IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 43 mm - Steerer Type: Straight 1-1/8-inch - Wheel Size: 29-inch, 27.5+ - Powdercoat finish
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
The RockShox Lyrik gets a Charger 2 damper, which reduces overall weight, increases bump-sensitivity and traction, and reduces the force needed to turn knobs and lock in the best setting for the terrain. And since today’s enduro riders demand ultimate pedaling efficiency, the new Lyrik is remote compatible, which allows for on-the-fly compression control. The Dual Position Air changes fork travel up to 30mm without changing small bump performance: switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence. - Charger 2 damper is lighter, more bump-compliant, and has more easily adjustable knobs - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - OneLoc Remote actuated open/lockout adjustment - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29" , 27.5+ - Maximum Tire Width: 81mm
The RockShox Pike is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. The Charger 2 damper provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, while the Pedal mode has been re-tuned for excellent trail support. The firm setting has also been re-tuned to better match RockShox rear shocks, with OneLoc compatibility which allows on-the-fly suspension control. - Charger 2 Damper with Dual Position Air air - Lighter chassis with signature Pike stiffness - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 160mm - Wheel Size: 27.5" , 27.5+ - Stanchion Diameter: 35mm - 27.5 x 2.8" maximum tire size
Page 1 of 3 Next page