Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
$15.99 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
$29.99 - $35.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
$29.99 - $32.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
$22.35 - $27.99
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, a 2-piston design provides lightweight braking performance and is combined with quicker piston retraction. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
$9.99 - $14.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
The grippy DXR V-Brake provides the power you need to scrub speed before that steep berm or table top. It delivers solid, efficient stops and long pad life. The V-Brake's quick response means incredible braking with very little hand pressure. And, the cartridge brake pads make replacement a breeze.
Maximum aero-efficiency doesn’t have to mean minimum comfort. The SRAM S-900 aero brake lever’s ultra-thin, full-carbon-fiber form is shaped to slice through the air while also allowing for excellent hand fit. The addition of a return spring puts it in a class of its own. - Compatible with SRAM: RED, Force, Rival and Apex - Recommended use with SRAM Force - Carbon fiber lever - ISO 4210 compliant - see declaration of conformity for details
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Shimano's 105 Brake Calipers utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. These brakes are made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boast Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this brake has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
Page 1 of 2 Next page