SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
$40.00 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$34.99 - $38.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
$15.99 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
The cores of brake performance are consistency, reliability, and trust. And, with G2 R, we focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed "Mini-Code" power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Engineered for easy installation and maintenance - Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization
$19.90 - $19.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Calipers - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin - Weight: 135 g
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
- Adjustable cable pull for linear, mechanical disc, caliper, or cantilever brakes - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 200g pair
We spend a lot of time obsessing over feel, and SwingLink technology brings our best R&D to life. The G2 RS offers riders the joys of SwingLink—getting brake pads to the rotor fast, then moderating pressure with smooth modulation. It's one small movement for your finger, one monumental upgrade to your braking. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Bleeding Edge for simple fluid installation and maintenance - Tool-free reach adjust for quick personalization
$9.99 - $14.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
- Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring/reach adjustment - Forged alloy construction - 3-finger lever design - 206g pair
The forged aluminum Spyke Levers have all the features you would expect from TRP: the ergonomic 2-finger design, Teflon bushings, forged clamp, and return spring. Mated to our Spyke calipers, these levers connect rider and machine for near-telepathic braking feel. - Lightweight design - Ergonomic lever design - Alloy lever and bracket - Teflon bushings - Stainless steel hardware - 2-finger lever blade - For use with RapidFire shifters - Weight: 156g/pair
Maximum aero-efficiency doesn’t have to mean minimum comfort. The SRAM S-900 aero brake lever’s ultra-thin, full-carbon-fiber form is shaped to slice through the air while also allowing for excellent hand fit. The addition of a return spring puts it in a class of its own. - Compatible with SRAM: RED, Force, Rival and Apex - Recommended use with SRAM Force - Carbon fiber lever - ISO 4210 compliant - see declaration of conformity for details
The grippy DXR V-Brake provides the power you need to scrub speed before that steep berm or table top. It delivers solid, efficient stops and long pad life. The V-Brake's quick response means incredible braking with very little hand pressure. And, the cartridge brake pads make replacement a breeze.
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Page 1 of 2 Next page