$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Powder-coated aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$4.99 - $5.99
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
$25.99 - $26.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Profile Design's Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit lets you customize the height of your Profile aero bar brackets and extensions for finding a perfect riding position. The kit includes two 10mm risers, two 5mm risers and appropriate-length bolts. Multiple kits can be used if you need more height. Note that this kit is not recommended for Profile Design's Carbon Stryke or T-mag bars.
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
$5.99 - $6.99
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$7.99 - $9.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$11.99 - $14.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
$97.99 - $130.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 5mm spacers
This FSA MTB Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For MTB triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
Riser kits increase stack height to fit a wide range of riding styles for efficient positioning. Compatible with Profile Design's ZBS Aerobars, T Plus Carbon Series Aerobars, and T Plus Aluminum Series Aerobars. - Kit adds 1/2" rise and is non-adjustable to stack height. - Compatible with all Profile Design aerobars except for Century and Legacy models. - Kit includes a pair of 1/2" risers, bolts specific to riser size, and mounting hardware.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 2.5mm spacers
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
- Replaces existing top cap, and allows the use of a bottle cap as a decorative cover - Compatible with both twist off and crimped style bottle caps - Bottle cap is held in place by two strong magnets - Easy to switch out bottle caps - AL6061 alloy cap and AL7075 alloy bolt
Page 1 of 1