- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Allows easy, tool-free adjustment of spring rate - Includes spring, adjuster, and 5 performance adapters - Lightweight (highest grade steel allows less material) - See https://sprindex.com/pages/compatibility for fitment details
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Powder-coated aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
$8.39 - $20.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$4.59 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$4.99 - $5.99
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$6.50 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
Profile Design's Aerobar Bracket Riser Kit lets you customize the height of your Profile aero bar brackets and extensions for finding a perfect riding position. The kit includes two 10mm risers, two 5mm risers and appropriate-length bolts. Multiple kits can be used if you need more height. Note that this kit is not recommended for Profile Design's Carbon Stryke or T-mag bars.
Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Direct replacement bearing for most BB30/PF30 OEM bottom brackets as well as all Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 30mm spindle cranks. - Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Kyodo Yushi SRL grease or equivalent - Enduro Part # BB 6806 LLB/C3 - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
$5.99 - $6.99
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
$1.50 - $1.99
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Enduro 24X37 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Replacement bearing for Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 24mm (Shimano) and 22mm/24mm (SRAM GXP) spindle cranks. ABEC-3 bearings are the most economical bearing Enduro offers but are extremely tough and durable. Grade 10 chromium steel balls are within 10/1,000,000" round. These are twice as round as the industry standard. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Keeping everything together are riveted steel retainers and sealed with LLB type seals. - Dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Enduro Part # BB MR 2437 LLB-BLK - Imported - Sold in a bag of 2
This FSA MTB Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For MTB triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
Page 1 of 2 Next page