- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$5.00 - $17.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$6.50 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Steel construction - Adapts BMX chainrings with 22mm hole to 19mm spindles - Bag of 10
Riser kits increase stack height to fit a wide range of riding styles for efficient positioning. Compatible with Profile Design's ZBS Aerobars, T Plus Carbon Series Aerobars, and T Plus Aluminum Series Aerobars. - Kit adds 1/2" rise and is non-adjustable to stack height. - Compatible with all Profile Design aerobars except for Century and Legacy models. - Kit includes a pair of 1/2" risers, bolts specific to riser size, and mounting hardware.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
The premier bar plugs in the pro peloton scream style. Color match or contrast to get your ideal look. Star Plugz are the clear choice for the discerning rider. - Powder-coated aluminum bar plugs - 3mm screw & expand - Laser-etched - Patented lock tight crown design (plugs never fall out)
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$8.39 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$26.99 - $29.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
$4.00 - $20.99
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$1.99 - $12.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$4.59 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$2.49 - $3.00
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Cold-forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are tough, lightweight, and exceptionally good looking. Featuring titanium hardware and laser-etched graphics, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are available in anodized black, blue, red, and silver.
The Universal Derailleur Hanger consolidates thousands of hanger options across the industry. It protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way, and slips slightly when encountering impacts. It improves shifting performance, guarantees better alignment, and works with all drivetrains. Plus, if you ever need replacement, it will be available everywhere. The UDH: one hard-working hanger. - The Universal Derailleur Hanger—or UDH—consolidates thousands of mountain bike derailleur standards. - It offers unparalleled derailleur protection and perfect alignment, guaranteed. - The UDH is designed to rotate rearward in the event of impact and features the ability to "re-rail" the chain back onto the small cog. - The UDH works with all commercially available MTB and E-MTB drivetrains from Shimano to Box to Sunrace.
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
- 28mm for Dart, Judy, J2, J3, Pilot,Sid (pre-2008) - 32mm for Argyle, Boxxer (pre-2009), Pike, Reba, Recon, Revelation, Tora - 35mm for Domain, Lyrik - 40mm for Totem
- Converts 6-bolt rotors to Centerlock - Hub Compatibility: ISO 6B
$40.00 - $79.99
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
Seatpost lever and cable set for Giant's Contact Switch Seatpost
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp with CNC machined cut-outs - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- Lyrik and Pike 29+ Solo Air 1 year service kit - Includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals, Charger sealhead, SA sealhead
Wheels Manufacturing Angled Spacer Single Speed Conversion Kit is a Shimano- and SRAM-compatible single speed conversion kit with ramped spacers. Additional spacers are included to dial-in chainline. Includes: - (2) - 9mm angled spacers - (6) - 3mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims - (1) - lockring - (1) - 16t cog Compatible with: - Any 1/2 x 1/8 pitch chain, this includes BMX and Track chains - Any 8 or 9-speed chain * Does not work acceptably with 10 or 11-speed chains
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 2.5mm spacers
Page 1 of 2 Next page