$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
Over 10 years of aero product development with a focus on real-world performance has led us to tire development. Tire shape and construction greatly influence aerodynamics, rolling efficiency, and your confidence. SES Road Tires are proven in CFD and the wind tunnel to reduce drag and are constructed to deliver rolling efficiency, durability, and a confidence inspiring ride—regardless of the weather. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial, All-Road - Smart ENVE System Aero Optimized Shape and Tread Design - Natural and Synthetic Rubber Compound w/Activated Silica for All-Weather Performance - Tubeless Ready and Inner-Tube Compatible - Hookless and Hooked-Bead Rim Type Compatible - Inner-Rim Width Compatibility: 25c (17-21mm); 27c, 29c, 31c (17-25mm) - Weight: 25c (255g), 27c (265g), 29c (275g), 31c (285g) - Vectran Protection Barrier
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction capable of handling the worst of road conditions without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and the tire is reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro. - Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology - Full bead-to-bead tread wrap - Supple yet durable casing for extended use - Folding bead
$27.99 - $44.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$7.59 - $12.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$29.99 - $63.99
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique, low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob find traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
$15.99 - $24.29
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$19.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
$74.00 - $88.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$35.00 - $84.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
$29.99 - $64.99
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of World Champions. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full-depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check. - Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain - Center tread consists of an alternating ridge pattern with progressive sipe angles - Shoulder tread utilizes a moto-style block knob in a V-formation - Designed for performance in rough and smooth hardpack
The Strada is Challenge's go-to tire for long days on the road. This all-condition tire combines a round profile that takes the sting out of rough pavement with a construction that provides maximum control and low rolling resistance. This TLR clincher with 120TPI nylon casing provides both performance, durability, and puncture protection when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. TLR - TLR tires versions can be ridden tubeless with the addition of sealant but can also be run with an inner tube. - A bead-to-bead inner coating gives added puncture protection to these tubeless ready tires and greatly reduces gradual loss of air pressure. An aramid bead protection strip increases tire longevity and reduces rim chafing.
- Kenda model K816
$35.00 - $88.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Designed for intensive training, the Rubino Pro is equally suitable for racing events. This tire builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever. - 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage - 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling - All-rounder for any condition - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip
$78.00 - $84.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Tough Tom adopted the previous Nobby Nic profile - It’s the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel - K-Guard - SBC
Page 1 of 2 Next page