$35.00 - $88.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$66.00 - $70.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
$77.00 - $101.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$15.99 - $31.19
- Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats - Wire bead - Size: 16 x 1.75
$77.00 - $95.00
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
$83.00 - $100.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$20.00 - $22.19
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1.75
$24.99 - $29.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$78.00 - $87.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$35.00 - $82.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$29.99 - $76.99
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique, low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob find traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$76.95 - $87.95
The Verdict family presents our most aggressive front-focused tires for days where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. Tall, chunky knobs dig deep into soft terrain regardless of how loose or sloppy it may be. Abundant open space between all knobs gives them room to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. The Verdict family is guilty of holding it down through off-camber corners and chundery descents. Verdict is the do-it-all spike designed to handle loose, technical trails. Its toothy knobs dig into soft terrain and grapple through rocks and roots. Pair It With A Judge The Judge 2.40 rear tire complements their usage with equally robust knobs that emphasis claw-like braking traction while also keeping rolling efficiency in mind. Looking to keep the front upright while you steer with the rear? That's what you get with the Verdict/Judge combo. TriTec And Slash Guard: Verdict features TriTec Compound, which utilizes three rubber compounds to provide different levels of traction, support and durability based on their placement within the tread. The entire tread pattern is supported by a base of supportive rubber, which transitions halfway into the height of the knobs and allows for the use of softer knob compounds without folding under cornering forces. The tops of the center knobs consist of an intermediate compound to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency. Outer knobs feature a soft compound that delivers maximum grip and slow rebound. All TCS Light versions of the new Verdict tires feature Slash Guard technology, which incorporates a protective nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall to provide extra protection without the weight of the dual-ply casing found on TCS Tough versions. - The Verdict tread pattern excels in loosest, rowdiest conditions where relentless traction takes priority over rolling efficiency. - Abundant open space between all knobs allows the tread pattern to dig through the driest days of summer and fling mud in the wettest months. - Pair it with the Judge 2.40 as a rear tire for claw-like braking traction that matches the tenacious grip of the Verdict tread. - Optimized for use with i29 rims.
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$35.99 - $65.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
$35.00 - $40.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
$26.99 - $35.00
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
- RR-S compound provides ultimate low rolling resistance and excellent all-around grip - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip for outstanding cornering capability - Fast all-around tread pattern for maximum speed on the road - Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistance - Kevlar material ensures maximum puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
$19.99 - $29.99
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Wire bead
$25.00 - $30.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
Page 1 of 2 Next page